Meditation and Mindfulness Courses
Throughout these programs, we will explore various mindfulness practices and will engage with self-reflection tools which allow us to better explore our inner-experiences with compassionate curiosity while being proactive in managing stress and reactiveness.
In addition to learning to navigate and relate to our own inner experiences, we will learn how to effectively and safely guide meditation or mindfulness practices to various populations. We will discuss limitations, contraindications, and modifications for specific practices as they relate to various mental health issues and individual safety.
This program is suitable for anybody interested in using mindfulness practice as a way to reduce stress, increase connection, and live on purpose. Our vision is to offer practical, relevant, safe and effective tools for modern-day. Everybody is welcome.
- BEology: Life Practice 10-week course (25HRS). This is a personal development course applying the various mindfulness and self-reflection exercises personally. Each module will include discussion, psycho-education, mindfulness practices and assignments. Available online or in-person
- BEology: Facilitating Meditation and Mindfulness Training (25HRS) This weekend course or online training will focus on guiding various individuals through meditation and mindfulness practices. Participants will gain practical experience creating and leading the practices from the 10-week Life Practice course.
- BEology: Life Practice 10-week course (25HRS)
- BEology: Facilitating Meditation and Mindfulness Module (25HRS)
- BEology Weekend Retreat (25HRS). The BEology weekend retreat is offered two times per year and is designed to be an intensive immersion into mindfulness. Food and accommodations are included.
- Mind-Body Energy Module (25HRS). This module is also part of our 500HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training and 800HR Integrated Yoga and Wellness program and will focus on the overlap of moderns psychology, neuroscience, energetics (pranayama) and wellness. This module offers insight into psychology, neuroscience and eastern systems. We will dissect various mindfulness practices including chanting, mudras, postures etc. from a neuroscience perspective. In addition, through lectures and research we will explore and gain a deeper understanding about how or why these practices are effective, what they can and can’t do and where they may be contraindicated.
sign up for the
EmpoweredU mailing list
For updates on new classes, modules, online courses, retreats and more!