As a mindfulness-based therapist, I utilize a variety of tools and therapies that encourage clients to become more curious about who they are, how they might have ended up here, and what else might be possible. Mindfulness-based therapy may also be referred to as a sort of courageous presence whereby we compassionately meet ourselves with the support of a non-judgmental therapist.
In order to better support my clients, I utilize a variety of trauma-informed practices and therapeutic modalities including:
- Integrated Somatic Therapy & Somatic Stress Release
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) parts work integration
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT skills)
- Compassion Focussed Therapy
- Attachment focused therapies
- Yoga and mindfulness
- Mindfulness Based Psycho-Education. Click here for more info.
As a Registered Psychologist my fees follow the current recommended guidelines of the Psychology Association of Alberta (PAA). Counselling fees are $220/50min, $330/80Min session, and $440/2HR session. The longer sessions are often preferred for couples sessions and EMDR processing. I am an approved NIHB provider and I currently direct bill through Alberta Blue Cross and Medavie. Please consult your insurance plan for information on coverage .
sign up for the
EmpoweredU mailing list
For updates on new classes, modules, online courses, retreats and more!